- Categories of Personal Information Collected
- Sources from which Personal Information is Collected
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
- Disclosures of Personal Information
- A Note About The Online Chat Feature
- How Long Personal Information is Kept
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- California Privacy Rights
- Text Messaging
- Information Security
- Age Restrictions
- International Visitors
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Information
b. Categories of Personal Information Collected:
As used in this Policy, the term “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with the applicant. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available, de-identified, or aggregated.
As part of each application for employment at Fontainebleau Las Vegas, the Company may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
|Category of Personal Information||Examples|
|Identifiers and Personal Records||Name, alias, title, signature, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, username and password for the Careers website, social media usernames, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers; information about education, employment, or employment history This includes categories of Personal Information described in Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||Age, date of birth, race, ancestry, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or creed, military or veteran status, medical condition, disability, marital status|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Browsing history, search history, and information regarding interactions with the Company’s website, applications, or advertisements|
|Geolocation data||Geographic location inferred from an applicant’s device IP addresses|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Closed-circuit images, photographs to the extent contained on documents provided, information relating to the use of Company videoconferencing software, and audio recordings as relates to each application or interview|
|Professional or employment-related information||Skills, qualifications, work experience, references, salary, supervisor names, duties and responsibilities, reason(s) for leaving, recommendations, and other information included in a resume, CV, application form, or cover letter; Answers to behavioral or other screening questions in an application or interview; Information contained in any websites, social media pages, or documents shared with the Company; Information relating to professional licenses, training, disciplinary actions, and membership in professional organizations; Information relating to membership in civic organizations; Information about referral sources; Citizenship, immigration, visa status, and work authorization information (including information from related documents, such as those provided with a US Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9); Languages spoken; Driving record; Criminal records and background check information|
|Non-public education information||School(s) attended, grades, transcripts, records of attendance, disciplinary records, and other information relating to secondary, post-secondary and vocational education, including any graduate or professional degrees|
|Inferences||Preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes based on other Personal Information collected|
|Sensitive Personal Information||The Personal Information that is collected includes the following categories of Sensitive Personal Information: Social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number Account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account. Personal Information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership Personal Information collected and analyzed concerning health (e.g., drug screening information) Personal Information collected and analyzed concerning sex life or sexual orientation|
c. Sources from which Personal Information is collected:
The Company may collect Personal Information directly from applicants, automatically when they use the website, from service providers that help to run the business, from third parties, and automatically while on Company property. The Company may also create some Personal Information about applicants (e.g. inferences drawn from the other categories of Personal Information collected). Additionally, the Company may collect publicly available information about applicants, including information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
d. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
The Company collects the information described above for the following business purposes:
- To open and maintain application records
- To determine if the applicant is fit for employment
- To assess eligibility for employment
- To communicate with applicants
- For security and fraud detection/prevention
- For internal research
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
The Company uses the categories of Sensitive Personal Information collected to comply with government reporting requirements and other legal obligations, and for security and fraud-prevention. The Company does not use or disclose Sensitive Personal Information for purposes to which the right to limit use and disclosure applies under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
In addition to the purposes described above, the Company may use and disclose any category of Personal Information collected to respond to law enforcement requests, or as otherwise required or authorized by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; to protect its rights and interests and those of others; to resolve any disputes; to enforce policies; and to evaluate or conduct a merger, sale, or other acquisition of some or all of its assets.
e. Disclosures of Personal Information
- Performing services (including processing, maintaining, or collecting Personal Information) on the Company’s behalf (e.g., providing communications, technical, analytical, web hosting, cloud hosting and application support, support for the job application process, applicant screening, or other services on its behalf).
- Auditing related to ad impressions.
- Ensuring security and integrity of Personal Information
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, non-personalized advertising.
- Providing advertising and marketing services
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of its website.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Detecting or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
The Company discloses Sensitive Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to detect or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
f. How Long Personal Information is kept:
The Company keeps the categories of Personal Information described above for as long as necessary or permitted for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise authorized by law. This generally means holding the information for as long as one of the following apply:
- Personal Information is reasonably necessary to manage operations, to manage the relationship with the Company, or to satisfy another purpose for which the Company collected the information;
- Personal Information is reasonably necessary to carry out a disclosed purpose that is reasonably compatible with the context in which the Personal Information was collected;
- The Personal Information is reasonably necessary to protect or defend the Company’s rights or property (which will generally relate to applicable laws that limit actions in a particular case); or
- The Company is otherwise required or permitted to keep personal information by applicable laws or regulations.
Where Personal Information is used for more than one purpose, the Company will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires. For more information about the retention of Personal Information, please contact the Company using the contact details below.
- Where necessary to run the website.
- For analytics purposes—for example, to help understand how the website is used, and to identify the pages and features that most interest the applicant. More information on website analytics is provided below.
- For marketing and advertising.
- To optimize the functionality of the website, including by personalizing content for the applicant, and remembering their preferences (e.g., choice of language).
- To determine if email messages have been opened and acted upon.
Cookies vary in how long they last. “Session cookies” terminate shortly after terminating an internet session. “Persistent cookies” are stored on the device used until a set expiration date. The Company uses both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website.
Website Analytics. The Company may use Google Analytics or other service providers for analytics services. Analytics tools in use on the site may include session replay technologies provided by service providers to help the Company understand and analyze how visitors use the website, and to improve the website. These technologies may collect the following types of information, among others: IP address; screen size; device type (unique device identifiers); browser information; geographic location; and preferred language For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through these Services, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Do Not Track Signals. Like many websites, the Company website does not automatically respond to “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms.
h. A Note About Our Online Chat Feature:
This website includes a chat feature to assist with answering questions and applying for jobs at the Company. When participating in an interactive chat, either with a virtual or live agent, the contents of the chat may be captured and kept as a transcript. By using this feature, the applicant understands that vendors may process the information obtained through the chat feature in order to provide services on the Company’s behalf.
i. California Privacy Rights
Sales and Sharing of Personal Information. Within the preceding 12 months, the Company has not sold or shared cross-context behavioral advertising the personal information of California residents that it collected in relation to applications for employment. If interacting with the Company as a consumer, please review the California Consumer Privacy Notice for more information about the Company’s practices in that context. The Company does not have actual knowledge of selling or sharing the Personal Information of consumers under 16 years of age.
Right to Know. California residents have the right to obtain more details about the Personal Information being collected about them, which includes:
- The categories of Personal Information the Company has collected, including:
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected.
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting or disclosing Personal Information.
- The categories of recipients to which Personal Information is disclosed.
- The categories of Personal Information that are disclosed for a business purpose, and for each category identified, the categories of recipients to which that particular category of Personal Information is disclosed.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information that were collected about the applicant.
Right to Delete Personal Information. Applicants have the right to request that the Company delete Personal Information collected, subject to certain exceptions. Where deidentification is used to satisfy a deletion request, the Company commits to maintaining and using the information in deidentified form and will not attempt to reidentify the information.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information. If it is believed that Personal Information maintained is inaccurate, the applicant has the right to request that the information is corrected.
Rights Related to Automated Decision-Making. Applicants have the right to opt out of automated decision-making, including profiling, that is used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location, or movements.
How to Submit a California Privacy Rights Request. California residents have the right to submit certain requests relating to their Personal Information as described below. To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request via email to Careers@fbdev.com. Please note that, if a request to know, request to delete or request to correct is submitted, the applicant will be asked to log into their account or to provide 2-3 pieces of Personal Information that will be matched against records to verify the correct identity. An authorized agent may be designated to make a request on behalf of the applicant; however, the applicant will still need to verify their identity directly with the Company before the request can be processed. An authorized agent may submit a request on behalf of the applicant using the webform or toll-free number listed above.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Privacy Rights. If an applicant chooses to exercise any of the privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, the applicant also has the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the Company.
j. Text Messaging
Applicants have the choice to opt-in to receiving text messages and alerts on the mobile phone number(s) disclosed to the Company. Once elected to opt-in, the Company may send text messages (i) regarding job applications; (ii) about other positions that may be of interest to the applicant; and (iii) to investigate or prevent fraud. Applicants do not have to opt-in to text messages and alerts to use and enjoy Services. If opting-in, standard text messaging charges may apply. Applicants may choose to opt-out of text messages and alerts at any time by sending a text message from their mobile phone with the word STOP, STOP ALL, END, QUIT, CANCEL or UNSUBSCRIBE, and the Company will unsubscribe text communications.
k. Information Security
The Company has implemented appropriate and commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to, use of, and disclosure of, Personal Information. However, there is no perfect security, and the Company cannot guarantee that Personal Information will always remain secure. The applicant is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any credentials used to access their account with the Company. If it is suspected that any unauthorized activity associated with the applicant account, please report that activity immediately.
i. Age Restrictions
The Company website is intended for adults not less than sixteen (16) years of age. Anyone under sixteen is not permitted to use the Company website and should not submit any Personal Information.
m. International Visitors
n. Changes to This Policy
o. Contact Information
If there are any questions about how Personal Information is handled or if access is needed to this Policy in an alternative format or language, please contact the People Department at: