The Wardrobe Representative will be responsible for ensuring Members are fitted and assigned the correct uniforms with the correct fit while receiving the highest level of service. The Wardrobe Representative will have strong people skills, and are responsible for tracking, scanning, placing uniforms on the conveyor system, and issuing temporary loaners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Assist Members with trying on uniform items to ensure proper fit and comfort
- Coordinate alterations as needed to customize clothing for the Member’s specific measurements
- Provide exceptional, courteous, and friendly service to all Members
- Follow Hotel and Department “Safety First” culture adhere to all safety policies and guidelines
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of uniforms assigned to a job classification and the proper fitting of the garments, including fabric types, sizing, and care instructions
- Ensure uniforms are placed correctly and in good condition on the conveyors and in stock
- Assist with physical inventories, tracking all garments and report any uniform low in inventory to the Wardrobe Inventory Coordinator or a Supervisor
- Reconcile uniform discrepancies, coordinate paperwork, and update Invotech
- Operator within the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum six (6) months of experience in garment fittings preferably for the hospitality, casino, and/or entertainment industry
- Experience working in a large, luxury resort preferred
- Experience with Invotech preferred
- Working knowledge in all aspects of a Wardrobe Department preferred
- Ability to understand pertinent laws and regulations that impact the Wardrobe Department including safety and OSHA
- Ability to operate basic wardrobe room equipment (irons, steamers, heat-sealing)
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to provide a luxury guest experience with every interaction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and follow through
- Proficiency in using Windows and hospitality applications (such as Microsoft Office, Invotech) is preferred
- Possesses superior conflict resolution skills and customer de-escalation techniques
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Passionate about creating exceptional Member experiences
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other members, and outside contacts
- Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively utilizing English, both in spoken and written form
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance and demeanor adhering to company standards
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and engaging environment, while maintaining excellent customer service skills
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$21.69 per hour