The Senior Analyst of Business Intelligence role will be responsible for mining and identifying data then creating, managing, and delivering custom and ad-hoc reporting & dashboard solutions to support all stakeholders throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Partner with the Director of Business Intelligence at supporting internal customers across all areas of operations
- Identify, collect, consolidate, and analyze data from various source systems and data warehouse encompassing the company’s operations, including, financial data, customer data, sales data, and other relevant metrics
- Maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy and completeness of data used for analysis and reporting
- Utilize analytics tools and methodologies to extract valuable insights from data
- Develop comprehensive and insightful reports, dashboards, and visualization to present key findings to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- Maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide regular updates and improvements to established reporting/dashboard standards and deliverables
- Work with IT and data engineering teams to address data quality and implement data governance best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in business intelligence, data analytics and reporting tools
- Participate in Ad-hoc projects across the organization as needed
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, business, finance, information systems or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proven experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst or similar role within the Gaming or Hospitality industry required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in data manipulation (e.g., SQL, VBA) and in data visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, Power BI) and understanding of programming concepts.
- Strong analytics skills with the ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Experience in data modeling, financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting is advantageous.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to organize effectively, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Demonstrate ability in maintaining consistent, high-quality services levels while being assigned to various projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Knowledge of gaming hospitality industry trends and metrics a plus.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$68000 per year - $80000 per year