The Supervisor, Resort Services will help support the seamless operation of our contact center, ensuring all guest interactions result in a world-class, luxury hotel experience. This position will supervise a team of Reservations or Guest Services Members, and is primarily responsible for supervising, training, and supporting Members during their day-to-day tasks, while providing guest support in escalated situations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for supervising and evaluating Members in order to create world-class guest experiences with every interaction
- Responsible for monitoring KPIs and workflow effectiveness, and ensuring Members have adequate guidance and resources
- Assist with the training and development of Resort Services Members, providing clear feedback and expectations as it relates to their duties
- Maintain a thorough understanding and ensures adherence to all department operating procedures, company policies, and sequence of service standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of all room types, current service offerings, promotions, in-house activities or events, and current product inventory levels
- Promote open and honest communication throughout the department by conducting daily briefings, developmental one-on-one sessions, and training sessions
- Ensure Members receive performance feedback on a regular basis and are recognized and praised for positive performance
- Evaluate guest feedback and promotes a culture of continuous improvement.
- Foster and promote a cooperative, inclusive working environment, maximizing productivity and Member morale
- Actively promote and utilize Fontainebleau’s Core Values to lead by example when interacting with Members and guests
- Take ownership of guest requests and coordinates with applicable departments to ensure prompt and courteous resolutions
- Follow up on guest recoveries and ensures all matters are resolved to the guest’s satisfaction
- Special projects as assigned
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading or supervising teams, preferably within reservations, group sales, resort services, or a high-volume contact center
- Hospitality degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in a large, luxury resort preferred
- Proven team leader with a high level of energy and a track record of living and breathing the company’s core values
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to provide a luxury guest experience with every interaction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and follow through
- Proficiency in using Windows and hospitality applications (such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, HotSOS, Konami, Infor - HMS, Cendyn/Pegasus, etc.) is preferred
- Must be able to work on-site with varying schedules, including overnight shifts
- Possesses strong conflict resolution skills and customer de-escalation techniques
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Passionate about creating exceptional guest and employee experiences
This position supervises Reservations Members, Guest Services Members, Digital Guest Services Members, and Leisure Reservation Members on the Resort Services team.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods and spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen. Repetitive hand and wrist motions, and use of a keyboard and mouse are also required. The Member is also regularly required to stand or walk and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls for a minimum eight-hour shift. The Member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The Member must regularly use standard office equipment, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$22.00 per hour $25.00 per hour