The Director of Resort Services is responsible for the operational leadership of the call center operations division. This position will play an important role in ensuring the efficient selling and booking of hotel rooms, maximizing occupancy and revenue, while providing the highest quality of service to external and internal guests according to business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for identifying, developing, recommending, and implementing guest service strategies and tactics, developing and driving plans for selling and booking of hotel rooms
- Maintains a working knowledge of all room types, current service offerings, promotions, in-house activities or events, and current product inventory levels
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with cross-functional teams (marketing, food and beverage, hotel operations, procurement, finance, and people), building and nurturing a culture of guest service, and providing world class guest service programs that drive satisfaction and market leadership
- Establish standards to monitor the daily operation of Room Reservations to ensure that proper procedures are followed, and that service is in accordance with guest service standards
- Partner with management in planning for promotions and special events to ensure room blocks and facilitation of service to guests
- Direct and manage all facets of the Call Center operations, including the operational and technical Members to coordinate guest service strategies, satisfaction, and tactics
- Partner with the revenue management department to ensure accurate and up-to-date room rates, packages, specials, and other hotel/casino information; ensure the accuracy of information and be responsible for communicating this information to all Members in the Reservations department
- Identify, design, and implement process improvement interventions to maximize organizational effectiveness and efficiency to drive performance and deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Establish, oversee, and manage the divisional P&L
- Develop a progressive and comprehensive suite of metrics / KPI's, and a dashboard for executive reporting
- Drive the adoption and maximization of Call Center technology capability, including conducting training and quality assurance measures
- Manage the department’s activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction
- Manage the selection of talented, qualified, and service-oriented Members to embody the core values of the hotel’s culture
- Facilitate new hire training and department training
- Establish guidelines, monitor, and ensure Members exceed service standards
- Foster open channels of communication between all Members
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) years of leadership experience in hospitality and hotel operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Hospitality, Hotel, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly motivated and energetic personality with a strong commitment to excellence in hospitality
- Previous experience in a large, luxury resort preferred
- Knowledge and deep understanding of aspects of hotel and call center operations
- Strong understanding of hospitality management programs and systems
- Ability to effectively achieve business unit goals and objectives by implementing strategic and operational plans, budgets, and best practices; and monitoring and evaluating results
- Ability to actively influence and drive collaboration with individuals or groups at various levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to provide leadership and direction contributing to the success of the organization through engaging, developing, and mentoring individuals and teams
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining consistent, high-quality service levels.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
This job supervises all positions within the Resort Services department.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Team Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Team Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$110000 per year - $150000 per year