Nightlife & Daylife
The Model Marketing Apprentice Bartender will be responsible for assisting the Bartenders in operational duties. This position plays a key role in ensuring guests have an amazing experience in our venues by maintaining clean and stocked bars.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Greet and welcome all guests in a professional manner.
· Anticipate all guests needs and respond to all guests requests in a polite and timely manner
· Stock and breakdown bar area daily
· Responsible for being aware of inventory levels daily
· Prepare and serve beverages in accordance with proper recipes.
· Cleanliness of bar equipment and working areas
· Participate in weekly mandatory social media posting
· Ensure that all orders are accurate
· Participate in marketing campaign photoshoots
· Must maintain extensive knowledge of all products on the menu
· Flexibility to perform other job-related tasks as necessary and responding appropriately with a sense of urgency
· Must have proven track record of personally providing excellent guest service
· Ability to work as part of a team in a high stress & a high-volume environment
· Must be at least 21 years of age
· Modeling experience
· Ability to work varied shifts, including nights and holidays
· Polished appearance
· Demonstrate experience and ability to work in a dynamic environment that includes frequent change
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe
our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$15 per hour