The Loyalty Club Supervisor will play a crucial role in ensuring exceptional customer service and fostering strong relationships with our loyal guests. The supervisor ensures the effective implementation and day-to-day management of the loyalty club, focusing on enhancing customer engagement, loyalty, and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Motivate a team of customer service representatives to deliver outstanding service and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide coaching, training, and guidance to members to ensure consistent performance and professional growth
- Engage members through targeted communications, promotions, and events
- Foster strong relationships with loyalty club members by promoting personalized experiences and tailored rewards
- Monitor inventory, fulfillment, and distribution of rewards
- Handle escalated customer inquiries, concerns, and complaints that require supervisory attention; Ensure timely resolution of issues while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain strong relationships with loyal customers by understanding their needs, preferences, and feedback; Proactively identify opportunities to enhance their experience and drive loyalty
- Develop action plans to address any performance gaps and improve overall team performance
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, sales, and product teams, to align loyalty programs with broader company strategies and goals. Provide input on customer needs and preferences to drive product and service enhancements
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in loyalty program management, marketing, or related role
- Proven experience in loyalty program management, customer relationship management, or a similar role, with a successful track record of driving customer engagement and loyalty
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Proficiency in using customer data platforms (CDPs), loyalty software, and data analytics tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative thinking and innovation in developing new ideas and strategies for the loyalty club program
- Familiarity with customer loyalty trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies
- A passion for customer experience, relationship building, and driving brand loyalty
- Ability to actively influence and drive collaboration with individuals or groups at various levels within and outside of the organization
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$26.44 per hour