A Loyalty Club Representative for a Casino is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to loyalty club members. This role focuses on enrolling new members, explaining program benefits, assisting with inquiries, and ensuring a positive experience that encourages customer loyalty and repeat visits to the casino.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty club members, providing assistance with inquiries, account-related issues, and program benefits
- Proactively engage with loyalty club members through various communication channels, such as phone, email, live chat, or social media, to build relationships and foster a sense of loyalty
- Assist customers in enrolling in the loyalty club, explaining the benefits and rewards available to members. Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new club members
- Communicate and promote exclusive offers, rewards, and promotions available to loyalty club members, encouraging participation and engagement
- Address and resolve member concerns or complaints promptly and professionally, aiming to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Accurately update and maintain member information and interactions in the loyalty club database, ensuring data integrity and privacy compliance
- Actively collect feedback from loyalty club members regarding their experiences, preferences, and suggestions for program improvement
- Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell products or services to loyalty club members based on their preferences and purchase history
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and customer service teams to ensure alignment in messaging and a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints
- Assist in creating and distributing communications to loyalty club members, including newsletters, updates, and special event invitations
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proven experience in customer service, sales, or a related field, with a strong track record of delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively and empathetically with customers
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with patience and composure
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant tools for managing customer interactions
- Enthusiasm for customer loyalty and an understanding of the importance of building strong customer relationships
- Familiarity with loyalty programs and an eagerness to learn about the specific features and benefits of our loyalty club
- Positive attitude, a team player mindset, and a genuine passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$0 per hour-$0 per hour