The Housekeeping Linen Attendant is primarily responsible for receiving, stocking, and maintaining pars of all clean Housekeeping Linen. This position is also responsible for ensuring all soiled linen is sorted and taken to the appropriate location for pick up by laundry vendor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive daily linen deliveries and deliver daily inventories to all areas requiring linens, such as, but not limited housekeeping locker rooms, linen carts to the floors
- Transport all soiled linen to the loading dock
- Safely and effectively operate the linen chute
- Responsible for completing all daily assignments and updating task sheets and reports
- Responsible for re-stock station tasks including but not limited to, inventory, stocking, logistics, and distribution
- Responsible for staging and organizing restocking line according to the restock flow including retrieving, staging, and delivering supplies, reserves, and hampers
- Responsible for replenishment of all totes and logging the progress and completion
- Responsible for keeping area clean and organized
- Maintain an accurate inventory of linen
- Responsible for completing the Restock station log accurately and submit to the Linen Manager
- Ability to communicate operational and inventory/data needs verbally and in written format
- Perform work with the use of equipment around the linen dock (tuggers, lifts, pallet jacks) while adhering to company safety standards
- Follow the guidelines for rejecting linen and terry consistent with the department program
- Use supplies responsibly, not wasting products by participating in sustainability and recycling programs
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgment and the ability to multi-task
- Clearly communicates with management via radio when called upon in a timely manner temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
- Perform side work and other duties, including but not limited to cleaning duties such as vacuuming, dusting, trash removal, sweeping, wiping down, organizing duties such as organizing storage rooms, BOH areas
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to push, pull and lift items up to 200 pounds multiple times per day
- Able to multitask and handle stressful situations in a calm professional manner and exhibit good judgment
- Ability to present oneself in a confident, polished, and professional manner
- Highly motivated and energetic personality with a strong commitment to excellence in hospitality
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining consistent, high-quality service levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills; be able to function under time constraints and deadlines with attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 200 pounds and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$23.73 per hour