The Director of Korean & Japanese Marketing is a key role responsible for managing and implementing strategies to attract, engage, and retain high-value players from the domestic Asian market. This position plays a crucial role in driving revenue growth by building strong relationships with players, providing exceptional guest service, and creating personalized experiences to enhance their overall gaming and entertainment experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Execute player development strategies aligned with the overall marketing and business objectives tailored to the unique preferences and cultural dynamics of domestic Asian markets
- Identify target market segments and implement customized programs to attract and retain high-value players
- Utilize customer data, analytics, and industry trends to drive decision-making and optimize player development initiatives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential high-value players
- Personally interact with players to understand their preferences, needs, and expectations
- Foster long-term loyalty by providing exceptional guest service and resolving player issues or concerns promptly
- Leverage the VIP program to reward and recognize loyal players
- Collaborate with various departments, such as hospitality, food and beverage, and entertainment, to enhance the overall player experience
- Participate in special events, tournaments, and entertainment experiences to attract and engage players
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement compelling promotions and campaigns targeting high-value players
- Monitor, analyze, and report on player development initiatives, including player acquisition, retention, and revenue metrics
- Utilize data and insights to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations to optimize player development strategies
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration, or a related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Six (6) years of experience in player development, customer relationship management, or a similar role within the casino or hospitality industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Korean and/or Japanese, with the ability to interact professionally with various stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of casino marketing strategies and player segmentation
- Strong understanding of player behavior and preferences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership and direction contributing to the success of the organization through engaging, developing, and mentoring individuals and teams
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with high-value players
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Proficient in using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant marketing tools
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by the industry
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus
- Experience in developing and implementing player development strategies
- Must have excellent communication skills, planning skills, judgment, high moral integrity, and a strong work ethic
- Must conduct oneself in accordance with all Nevada Gaming Commission Regulations and Player Development departmental policies and procedures
- Excellent relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; speak with customers or employees, listen effectively
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery; to do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction, deal with service shortfalls, and prioritize customer or client needs
- Ability to be tactful and polite, maintain confidences, and foster an ethical work environment; handle all situations with sincerity
- Must present a professional image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional image
- Ability to deliver a service level that creates an atmosphere that makes our Guests want to return, giving each Guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience
- Strong financial management skills, including experience with budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
- Must be computer literate and proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn additional software as needed
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays, nights, and weekends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.