The Guest Services Member works in a fast-paced, high-volume inbound contact center environment and serves as the first point of contact for internal and external guests. This position will handle a wide range of guest inquiries while ensuring that each interaction results in a world-class, luxury hotel experience. The ideal candidate is customer-focused, sales-minded, detail-oriented, and possesses exceptional telephone etiquette.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Promptly answers telephone calls, emails, and other contact channels with the highest level of professionalism. Listens and responds to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
- Resolve customer complaints using various recovery tools and accommodates special requests whenever possible
- Proactively asks questions to identify guest needs and makes recommendations for additional services and amenities to both maximize revenue and enhance the guest experience
- Provide detailed information and/or directions to guests regarding all services and amenities available on property
- Maintain knowledge of the property directory and connect internal/external calls to the correct Member or department(s) as needed
- Maintain a thorough understanding and adhere to all department operating procedures, company policies, and sequence of service standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of all room types, current service offerings, promotions, in-house activities or events, and current product inventory levels
- Actively promote and utilize Fontainebleau’s Core Values when interacting with Members and guests, while presenting a positive view of Fontainebleau at all times
- Relay important observations and trends from guest interactions to contact center supervisor, and offer suggestions to improve processes, product, or service offerings
- Take ownership of guest requests and coordinates with applicable departments to ensure prompt and courteous resolutions
- Performs cashiering duties, reviews guests’ folios, and makes billing adjustments as necessary
- Promotes and enrolls guests in Fontainebleau loyalty program
- Maintains a positive attitude and a willingness to assist with any project
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a customer service or contact center role preferred
- Hospitality/Hotel experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to provide a luxury guest experience with every interaction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and follow through
- Proficiency in using Windows and hospitality applications (such as Microsoft Office, Outlook, HotSOS, Konami, Infor - HMS, Cendyn/Pegasus, etc.) is preferred
- Must be able to work on-site with varying schedules, including weekend, holiday, and overnight shifts
- Possesses superior conflict resolution skills and customer de-escalation techniques
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Passionate about creating exceptional guest and employee experiences
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to remain in a seated position and view a computer screen for prolonged periods of time. Repetitive hand and wrist motions, and use of a keyboard and mouse are also required. The Member may also be required to stand or walk and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The Member must regularly use standard office equipment, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$17.00 per hour $18.50 per hour