The Credit Coordinator will assist in various aspects of credit management, customer account analysis, and collections activities. Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and strong communication abilities will contribute to efficiently and effectively managing customer credit, payment processing, and debt recovery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Assist in evaluating new and existing customers' creditworthiness by analyzing financial data, credit reports, payment history, and other relevant information
- Collaborate with the credit manager to recommend appropriate credit limits for customers based on risk assessment and credit policies
- Support in negotiating and documenting credit terms and agreements with customers, ensuring adherence to company policies and legal requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer account records, including credit limits, payment terms, and contact information
- Monitor and process customer payments, ensuring timely and accurate application to their respective accounts
- Assist the collections team in reaching out to customers with overdue payments, resolving payment issues, and establishing suitable payment plans or settlements
- Communicate with customers regarding credit-related matters, payment reminders, and inquiries in a professional and customer-centric manner
- Utilize data and reports to identify trends, analyze aging accounts, and recommend collection strategies to reduce outstanding debts
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of credit and collections activities, preparing regular reports on account statuses, collection efforts, and payment trends
- Suggest improvements to credit and collections processes, aiming to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field. Relevant certifications in credit management or collections are advantageous
- Proven experience in credit management, collections, or a finance-related role, demonstrating a solid understanding of credit principles and collections practices
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze financial data and credit reports to make informed credit decisions.
- Proficiency in using financial systems, collections software, and Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel for data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, with a customer-centric approach to handle credit-related inquiries and collection efforts
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry, payment processing, and account documentation
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and compliance requirements related to credit and collections activities.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$22 per year