The Concierge provides personalized and anticipatory service, catering to guests' individual needs and preferences. This position is responsible for creating unforgettable experiences by offering expert recommendations, arranging reservations, coordinating transportation, and providing local insights to enhance guests' stay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Deliver exceptional guest service, warmly welcoming guests, and attend to their needs throughout their stay
- Act as the main point of contact for guests, providing personalized assistance and addressing inquiries and requests promptly
- Proactively asks questions to identify guests’ needs and makes recommendations for additional services and amenities to both maximize revenue and enhance the guest experience
- Be well versed in the resort, hotel features and services including all outlets, hours of operation, always promoting on property activities and events available to guests
- Offer informed recommendations for local attractions, dining, entertainment, cultural events, and exclusive experiences
- Coordinate restaurant reservations, spa appointments, tours, and other guest requests, ensuring preferred times and seamless arrangements
- Arrange transportation services, including airport transfers, private chauffeurs, and car rentals, to meet guests' travel needs
- Secure tickets for special events, concerts, shows, and cultural performances based on guest preferences
- Maintain an organized and aesthetically pleasing concierge desk, ensuring it is well-stocked with informational materials and local guides
- Assist with planning and organizing special occasions, celebrations, and surprises for guests
- Maintain vigilance and awareness of guest safety and security, reporting any suspicious activities or incidents
- Handle guest concerns or issues with empathy and efficiency, finding timely resolutions or escalating matters to the relevant management
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with external partners, such as tour operators, restaurants, and entertainment venues
- Assist with administrative duties, such as preparing reports, maintaining records, and managing concierge requests
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality management, tourism, or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of six (6) months of experience in Concierge, Front Desk, or Guest Services for a large-scale, luxury resort preferred
- Les Clefs d’Or membership preferred
- Highly motivated and energetic personality with a strong commitment to excellence in hospitality
- Ability to maintain composure when working in busy and stressful situations
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and delegate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive guest and company information
- Basic technical literacy, with a strong understanding of hospitality management programs and other hotel technology innovations (automation, smart rooms, etc.)
- Ability to actively influence and drive collaboration with individuals or groups at various levels within and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining consistent, high-quality service levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a polished and professional demeanor
- Strong customer service orientation with a passion for creating memorable guest experiences
- Proficiency in using concierge and reservation systems, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- In-depth knowledge of local attractions, restaurants, events, and cultural offerings
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.