As a Collections Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing the casino's collections processes and ensuring the timely recovery of outstanding debts. You will work closely with guests to maintain positive relationships while efficiently resolving delinquent accounts. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in collections, excellent communication skills, and a keen understanding of the gaming industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Proactively manage and monitor customer accounts to identify overdue payments
- Implement effective strategies to recover outstanding debts while maintaining positive guest relationships
- Execute the collections process in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Communicate with customers to discuss overdue payments, negotiate payment plans, and resolve payment issues
- Provide clear and concise information regarding account status and payment options
- Address customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with internal departments, including finance, customer service, and legal, to streamline the collections process
- Collaborate with external agencies or legal resources as needed for escalated cases
- Generate regular reports on the status of outstanding accounts, collections activities, and recovery rates
- Provide insights and recommendations for process improvements based on analysis of collection data
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, or related major; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Six (6) months prior experience in casino credit and or collections, hotel collections, and/or banking collections experience for a large-scale resort and casino preferred
- On-going knowledge and understanding of company and departmental policies and procedures, all AML Standard Operating Procedures, Internal Controls, MICS, and Nevada Gaming Regulations which include the Nevada Gaming Control Board, IRS, and Title 31, as well as all state and federal regulations
- Ability to make resourceful decisions with an emphasis on guest service, compliance with regulations, and protection of company assets
- Maintain composure under pressure and consistently meet deadlines with internal and external customers and contacts
- Ability to work with others, communicate well, give direction, review the work of others, and provide guidance and counsel when needed to achieve departmental and Company goals
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with guests, management, other team members, and outside contacts
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively utilizing English, both in spoken and written form
- Maintain a professional, neat, and well-groomed appearance and demeanor adhering to company standards
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly, and communicate clearly
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of Company and department rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with guests, management, Members, and other outside contacts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills; be able to function under time constraints and deadlines with attention to detail
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays, nights, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our Members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$52000 per year $62000 per year