The Casino VIP Services Coordinator will play a pivotal role in cultivating strong relationships with VIP guests, ensuring their visits are seamless, memorable, and tailored to their preferences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Answer incoming calls from VIP guests, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally
- Coordinate and confirm room reservations, dining experiences, show tickets, transportation services and special requests
- Handle changes, adjustments, or cancellations with minimal disruption to the guest experience
- Collaborate with other resort departments, such as concierge, housekeeping, and food & beverage to ensure the fulfillment of special requests
- Address and resolve guest concerns with urgency, empathy, and professionalism
- Stay informed about the resort’s amenities, offerings, events, and promotional activities
- Keep abreast of local happenings, attractions, and activities to provide VIP guests with recommendations and experiences beyond resort’s borders
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the VIP guest experience is coordinated and seamless across touchpoints
- Temporary or permanent duties and responsibilities may be added to or modified as deemed necessary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) year of experience in Front Desk, VIP Services, or Casino Services for a large-scale, luxury resort preferred
- Proficient with HMS and Konami is a plus
- Highly motivated and energetic personality with a strong commitment to excellence in hospitality
- Ability to maintain composure when working in busy and stressful situations
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and delegate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive guest and company information
- Proficient in Microsoft application tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining consistent, high-quality service levels
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays, and weekends
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas is committed to ensuring an inclusive space and sense of belonging for our members. We believe our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be intentionally integrated into our work. We foster a culture of difference and diversity of identity, experience, and perspective, while actively striving for inclusive behaviors across our Company. By promoting these values and continuously pushing for better, we aim to create a positive work environment that encourages equality, inclusion, empowerment, and respect.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Member must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state, and local regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Written communication skills in English may also be required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Member is regularly required to stand and use hands and fingers to handle or utilize objects, tools, or controls. The Member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
The Member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Member could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted secondhand tobacco smoke.
Fontainebleau Las Vegas believes in developing and supporting our talent into the future. Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented Members who are the driving force behind the Company's success. We strive to provide market-competitive compensation. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill set, considering a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as internal equity and market data alignment.
In alignment with our Company culture, we will strive to communicate openly about the goals of the Company and the design of the compensation program. The compensation process is designed to be fair and simple so that all Members and managers understand the Company's goals and future career development opportunities for upward mobility.
$22 per hour